[Wolves] Consultancy work thingie for union office. (fwd)

bambam at opendildonics.org bambam at opendildonics.org
Sun Jan 11 00:48:44 GMT 2004

I wish to understand the oranisation's structure.

Where are management physically? What are you allowed to do
to the boxes? Who pays for the equipment? Does everyone who
has to use the PCs want in on your dirty little scheme (:-)?

Do management use the same machines for anything? Are there
any services that the boxes supply that management will
notice missing?

The ideal is to take over the PCs, and understand each and
every one of the surveillance mechanisms, then control them
to always give benign results. Local files can be easily
secured using pgp disk, scram disk or other related tool
with a usb dongle stored key and secret passphrase to keep
in case the dongle is stolen, however these measures are
very rarely needed.

I need to know more before I can best advise...

bambam
--
Cry 'Socket(),' and let slip the packets of war;