[Wolves] Off topic - travelwm

Jon Farmer jonfarmer at enta.net
Thu Jan 15 12:57:39 GMT 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:
> Hi Gary
>
> Firstly I  haven't read all you're mails but I believe the gist is you
> registered the domain (point is when did you register?) under the new
> rules a company domain can only be registered if the companies name
> matches and is registered with company house.

This only applies to plc.uk and ltd.uk domains. If its a .co.uk then you
can register what you like and then its down to a third party to sue you
for 'passing off' or copyright infringement etc.

Regards

Jon

Jon Farmer
Senior Systems Developer
Entanet International Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1952 428969
Mob: +44 (0)7017 429590
SMS -> Email 07986200312 Prexif SMS With JF
www.enta.net