[Wolves] Off topic - travelwm

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 20:26:38 GMT 2004

> Oh errrm, Z7700637, what infomation do you hold on me?

When I first thought that, I thought "cor, Sparkes is good at digging."

Then I did a whois, and well.. err nothing else was really necessary
once google and I had words.

TravelWM don't have a very good sys admin on hand by the looks of things.

I'm most distressed, I thought http://www.teoma.com was a half decent
search engine, then I spotted the small print at the bottom stating it
was owned by ask jeeves :-(

I'm kind of wondering if we'll have a repeat of all this when the
wolfrun[.net] shopping centre wakes up in a couple of years time.

David.

--
David Goodwin

[ david at codepoets dot co dot uk ]