[Wolves] Off topic - travelwm

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Thu Jan 15 17:23:48 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 15:58, gary at walsall.uk.com wrote:

> Oh, I would like to thank the person who forwarded my email address to the express and star. The email address I use in here is only for here. I wonder if anything I posted previously in here will be in the paper soon.
there are a lot of people on this list but it is not good for the
environment we have built if we start doubting peoples ethics.  This
mailing list is open to everyone reguardless of opinion.  We allow
pretty much anything except hate so please do not allow these feelings
to enter into your conduct on the list.

right gary lets get a few things straight.  You live in Blakenhall, you
run several dating sites and sell them as Leamore Internet.  Your
company registration number is 4290478  At first I doubted that you had
really done anything wrong but now I am thinking you brought this domain
without good intentions.  If you think I might have got a few of these
things wrong then how does 5 **** Lane help? which is where your PO box
mail goes to right?  That's PO Box 2374, W3 xxx isn't it.  note I
obsured a few things cos I don't want your details on our archive for
everyone to see but they are available.

 You said your isp automatically forwarded the domain until you took it
down.  Well as someone said that's a funny isp to have.  Certainly
123reg.co.uk don't forward my names in this manner ;-) because I use
them as well.  This was a downright lie.

You started the lying on the list and then you accuse someone of passing
infomation to the newspapers.  If I can find all this info in a couple
of mins how long do you think it would take a journalist?  They use
google for a living.

Please don't involve our community in your dispute if you are not going
to be honest with us.

I hate having to say all of this in public but it really was a little
rude of you to bend the truth to get us onside and then start turning on
us when you didn't find everyone aggreeing with you.

sparkes

Oh errrm, Z7700637, what infomation do you hold on me?

--