[Wolves] New Lug bloke

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 23:51:11 GMT 2004

Hi,

This is my first post within the Lug. Im a sys admin/ graphic designer/
support guy/ technical consultant workin for some huge Microsoft fan in
wolves science park.

Mainly BSD based on my new freeBSD5.2 machine at the mo, with 5.0 server's
oh and everyone has atleast one XP machine, and use a mac osX 10.3.2
(freeBSD based) at work.

Dan, where ever you are  is responsible for my joining.., *waves* hello!!

ahh.. 1st quick question, does anyone know how to get "shutdown -k now" to
work on mac osX as it keep coming back with the error that 'option -o
require -r or -h' and all i want to do is logout local users, not shutdown
in any form.