[Wolves] Archive via Google

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 18:38:27 GMT 2004

I think its useful to have our technical discussions
avaliable for others to benefit from. It is only right
that we should inform new lug members of this. I don't
have a problem with it myself but seeing the sort of
discussions that took place on that "particular
subject" that was dropped I think people need to be
aware of things. It could also be a source of more
new members.

Mo

 --- Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk>