[Wolves] Environmental impact of websites

bambam at opendildonics.org bambam at opendildonics.org
Tue Jan 20 13:38:48 GMT 2004

My first thought is to do a small calculation:

Making and distributing harcopy costs trees and so in turn
costs CO2 (since the trees aren't around to use up the CO2).

Distributing over the web costs power: which in turn comes
from (mostly) fossil fuels and so costs us CO2 emissions.

Perhaps you could discuss the balance of these two and
contributing factors to both?

Just a quick thought.

bambam

--
Cry 'Socket(),' and let slip the packets of war;