[Wolves] Archive via Google

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 16:37:14 GMT 2004

 --- Chris Procter <Chris at foxonline.co.uk> wrote:
> If so then this implies however that grammer nazis
> can never be correct
> because there is no correct or incorrect usage only
> the opinion of
> individual users, so there can be no right or wrong
> in English usage only
> stable and development branches, and forks (e.g.
> American English).

There are rules set down, there is correct usage, and
you should follow those rules. (Yes, we all make
mistakes, I'm not expecting Queen's English at all
times...) What's the bible story about lots of people
talking in lots of languages again?

Eats, shoots and leaves.  Eats shoots and leaves.
Same sentence, two different meanings, one comma
difference.

> chris
fizz
(typing in a rush before I leave work, that probably
makes no sense...)