[Wolves] Can you believe it??!!

Helen Randle HelenR at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 12:10:15 GMT 2004

Ok. So you probably can!

I sent an email to Wolves uni IT asking how I could access their online
learning thingy, as I kept getting this message -

"The WOLF Learning Environment cannot be used with your current computer set
up because:
    Netscape does not work with WOLF. Please use Internet Explorer 5.0 or
higher."

I explained that my web browser *was* higher than IE 5.0! So why wasn't it
working?

And they said I should *phone* the support desk!!!! (I'm quite tempted, just
for a laugh!)

Anyway, I haven't got time to hang on the end of a phone all day, so has
anyone got any ideas how I get round this?

Helen

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail