[Wolves] SME's and linux avocacy

SimonB simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 12:16:10 BST 2004

sparkes wrote:

> myself and jono gave a talk like this at the science park about 5 years
> ago to about 12 people (although this was aimed at students from the
> uni) in one of the little rooms off the canteen let's hope this one will
> be a little better attended.

Ahh. it helps if you work for the company who provides support for most
th etennatns and administers the science park servers, so you get to
know the companies. Also the Direcotrs would quite probably be
interested themselves. I tihnk i can pull a few people in.

> talk to jono first he is already talking to oa about a similar sort of
> thing you might bugger each other up if you don't chat beforehand.

Hmm.. im probably should then. Cheers mate.

> sparkes

Thanks,
SimonB