[Wolves] Panel Clock running slow

SimonB simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 12:45:55 BST 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:

> SimonB
>
> You lucky bugger! I have 9.0 Retail Box and installed 9.1 Upgrade Retail Box
> its got to be something stupid like somebody has been giving Horlicks to the
> donkey that lives inside my base unit, I mean, how else does the thing work?
> you cant get a bloke to turn the fly wheel all day!! :-)

mine was a slackware inst that i got bored with to be honest and net
installed suse 9.0 and then wiped /, /usr, etc... and installed 9.1.

The only problem i've had was with fc2, it didnt like my sound card and
it did carsh a few times, i had a kernel panic also when trying to
watcha mgp video.

Who knew each to their own extends to computers themselves?? :)