[Wolves] Wine

Philip Moore philip at ptm.flyer.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 13:36:24 BST 2004

Hi

I am in need of help - I am currently running a dual booting system on a PC
(Win2K and SuSE 8.2 personal edition).  I have Wine installed and on the face
of it correctly configured in a fake windows directory.

My problem is that I am unable to install the MS Office software - I get the
error message informing me that there are no packages found to install.

I have read the Wine documentation and edited the fstab file as suggested:

/dev/cdrom  /cdrom  iso9660  ro,noauto,user,unhide  0  0

The effect was nil - no change in the error message.

Can anyone experienced in the configuration and use of Wine (in the binary
form) assist me please.

All assistance will be very gratefully received.

Philip Moore