[Wolves] Debian Install Update

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 17:00:40 BST 2004

On Monday 19 Jul 2004 15:43, The wise and knowledgeable fizzy proclaimed:

Hold the phone!!! White Box Linux has just started up with Gnome desktop!!
I'll admit it took 30 years to load but its loaded.

I have just tried to enter the home directory and it has had a heart attack so
I think Gnome is too hungry I may well need to look at your suggestion, but
all in all I'm happy you can get Linux on old, awkward kit, taa daaa.

Whether its functional is another matter :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"