[Wolves] Open Source successes at work

Philip Moore philip at ptm.flyer.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 14:54:02 BST 2004

Hi

I have just completed a computing degree and one module used MOODLE as the
basis of the mode of study (a VLE).  From a student perspective it was (I
found) very good.  I found your observations very interesting.

A further thought - does the software used by the Open University work under
Linux? - I will enquire with the OU - I will find out in any event when I
start the OU course.

Philip Moore