[Wolves] Episode 8 LugRadio and the elections

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Tue Jun 1 12:06:23 BST 2004

Hi,

> > If anyone sees that as a breech of the BNP's freedom of speech, then I
> > can't be arsed to argue against you but while I've got anything to do with
> > LugRadio, the BNP won't be on it!
>
> Cor the diplomacy of the Jack boot

If the BNP had a real and valid view on software patents, then I am sure
we would have considered them. From reearch on the net, the only real
parties that produced anything of interest were the greens, tories,
labour and lib dems. Only the labour and lib dems agreed to interviews,
and the greens send over some details AFAIK.

The BNP were not included because there was nothing there. This is the
same reason why there was no tory interview - if the tory press office
can't be arsed to get in touch with us, screw 'em.

As for being a political show...er, no. :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer