[Wolves] Meeting 16 June

Kat Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 17:09:30 BST 2004

Dear all,

As its my birthday coming up, and as we said we needed more warning about
the whole bbq event, I propose a BBQ at our house on the 16th of June.

I am hoping that the weather will be satisfactory, but we can develop a
backup plan in case of typical english weather.

I thought I'd suggest it now as we'll then have a chance to discuss it at
the meeting (do we have one tomorrow or do I have my dates mixed up?) and
plenty of time for people to fail to sort themselves out :-)

Comments? Complaints?

Kat