[Wolves] Meeting 16 June

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 00:05:36 BST 2004

On Tuesday 01 Jun 2004 17:09, Kat Goodwin wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> As its my birthday coming up, and as we said we needed more warning about
> the whole bbq event, I propose a BBQ at our house on the 16th of June.

16 days?!? Remember it took us about 12 months to organise the first pie
factory trip, while the concept for LugRadio was in development for years! :)

I suppose we could implement some sort of "fast track" procedure to overcome
such logistical obstacles as may present themselves...

Anyway, I should be able to attend.

James