[Wolves] Sys-update

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 16:36:55 BST 2004

Hi All

Upgraded to Fedora Core 2 last night have some silly problems which I think I
can sort.

Got an apt-get question which is in a couple of parts.

I have apt-get and synaptic for Fedora 1 installed.

Now that I have upgraded to FC 2 I realise the current version of apt-get &
synaptic will not work or at least will damage my system, Correct?

How do I upgrade apt-get/synaptic to work with my current version?

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"