[Wolves] e-mail server

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Tue Jun 15 16:40:45 BST 2004

Dan wrote:
> (I don't use squirrelmail anymore because I've got paranoid about it's
> security)

Now, I don't like SquirrelMail. Not because I'm paranoid about its
security, but because it's fucking WANK. And I still use it. I'm not using
it directly over the net, though; it's tunnelled through an SSH
connection, so I'm not too worried about security. How are you solving the
remote reading of email problem now? I've tried tunnelling an IMAP
connection through the SSH tunnel and reading it with Thunderbird here,
but it Does Not Work Too Well. Any other suggestions gratefully accepted,
if they get me away from this crappy web client...

Aq.