[Wolves] E-mail

SimonB simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 11:04:18 BST 2004

TriG wrote:

<-snip->
> I can provide you with an EnGarde ISO which has a postfix mail server
> on, with a webfront end setup.. Its not free software, but ill 'donate'
> you a copy.. The only thing is the updates, it uses a subscription
> service (dont all bundle me with how it should be free and everything).
> Have a look at www.guardiandigital.com thats the people who make it..
> The webmail is squirrelmail.. Let me know if you want, or mail me off
> list with an address and ill send tonight in the post.
>
> TriG

The update thing is the same with my copy of 'RHES 3.0 AS' damn
subscription updates heh.

Squirrelmail? Isnt that the one that had the serious bug?? amd if i cant
update it i'll be a bit worried.

Id have to decline the offer but thanks anyway.

Just a another point i just thought of if i want to send from the
geek-web.co.uk domain do i have to start playing with DNS??

If so im knackered as i dont know any DNS yet, as i've only been exposed
to windoze server 2003 DNS and ugh to be honest all i can say about that
is ugh.

Thanks,
SimonB