[Wolves] Digital Radio (OFFTOPIC TV detectors)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 12:06:15 BST 2004

On Thursday 24 Jun 2004 11:50, Chris Procter wrote:

> I remember hearing that they could actually detect what channel you were
> watching so I suspect some sort of van Eck phreaking
> (http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/0,289893,sid9_gci550525,00.html)
> is used but that should only get TVs that are on.

Ha ha
Con No.2 they know what your watching by the electic usage high draw on power
means cup of tea time, when adverts are on. this means more people are
watching ITV (or some add channel)

Having said that with interactive TV the answer stares you in the face if you
can send info so can your set.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"