[Wolves] Wikis

Rob Annable rob at annable.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 12:57:47 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 08:52, Kat Goodwin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> with various things at work, and the talk on the list of various howtos, I
> was thinking that it might be nice to have a play with setting up a wiki.

I've used UseMod a few times and found it to be very easy and quick to setup.
Just deployed it on a project I'm working on in Stoke:

www.coalville-vision.co.uk

and I've had it running for myself and clients for a while too:

eversion.freeshell.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

There is also an interesting variation of UseMod called Cwick, which has built
in blog capability.

Rob
--
http://eversion.freeshell.net/no2self