[Wolves] Cygwin/X

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Mon Mar 15 15:48:53 GMT 2004

David Goodwin spoo'd forth:
>>> See : http://www.nomachine.com/ (I think)
>>
>> Yep, you have to pay for that.
>
> No, there's a free version available. The guys upstairs wouldn't have
> paid for anything. (I think you can get a version you need to compile or
> something... not sure if the source is available)

"Download the NX Client for your Operating System and enjoy the
speed and power of NX products. You can even apply for a free
evaluation version of NX server software."
  -- http://www.nomachine.com/download.php

I don't like "evaluation" versions of stuff, much like Dan...

Aq.

--
Two things I learned for sure during a particularly intense acid trip
in my own lost youth: (1) everything is a trivial special case of