[Wolves] Cygwin/X

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 16:06:13 GMT 2004

Old Dan wrote:

>> and it was suggested that I just ran a GUI client and tunnelled an X
>> connection back to where I was. I'm still not sure about this (what if
>> I'm sshed in from a *different* Windows box, like one in a cybercafe or
>> something?[1]) but I thought I'd try it out as a possibility anyway.
>
> Squirrelmail solves this.

As far as the rest of this discussion is concerned, I'm from Barcelona
(i.e. I know nothing*). However, Squirrelmail is really cool. I know
there's some reason you're not keen on it, Aq, but I can't remember why.
Oh, and I'm not sure I've ever seen a cyber cafe that'd let me use SSH,
but they all gimme access to my Squirrelmail installation.

* Not a jibe at our Spanish friends but, rather, a Flowery Twats reference.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.contentpeople.info - for web writers and editors