[Wolves] LugRadio episode three

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 15:36:58 GMT 2004

Hi Jono

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 15:20, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi Pete,
>
> > Cor I didn't say I didn't like!
> > What I was going to say is maybe it would be an idea
> > to have a loose
> > form of script, maybe make it a little less like a
> > bunch of mates with
> > some larger in a back bedroom mucking about with a
> > tape recorder.
>
> In many ways this is the point. This is not a
> particularly serious show. The aim is to just meet up
> and ramble on, just like a real LUG meet, but it is
> recorded. This lack of seriousness is why we ramble
> off topic, mix in some serious talk and fill the
> entire show with sarcasm. :)
Fair comment

> This is the reason why we have stayed away from having
> a script. A script would not give the show the
> on-the-spot feel that we think is fun about it. :)

Bang goes my chance of offering to be program editor and making loads
and loads of money and getting sexual favours by offering impressionable
females meetings with the stars of the LUG Radio show.

> > You've got a good idea and there is some interesting
> > stuff I would have
> > thought if you cleaned up some of the rough edges
> > you could get one or
> > more of the local or national radio stations to take
> > it up.
>
> I doubt a radio station would want to air our little
> show. ;)
I don't Know, if the dross on the tele lately is anything to go by LUG
Radio should be up for a BAFTA