[Wolves] Suse

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Fri Mar 19 13:48:20 GMT 2004

Adam Sweet spoo'd forth:
> No good point. I like this clearing up of my
> explanation because it points out the weaknesses in my
> fledgling knowledge, it's half the reason why I
> haven't pushed myself forward to do a talk or anything
> yet as there are people that know far more about
> everything I know.

This is a reason *for* you to do a talk. Your knowledge has increased
from virtually nothing to being an experienced Linux user who helps
outother people and knows what he's doing in most situations, all in
the relatively recent future. Those of us who went through this a few
years ago (me, Jono, Peter Oliver, Fizzy, Sparkes) or a lot of years
ago (Ron) are more removed from the way a new user thinks. I think you
*should* do talks. Maybe one on "my Linux desktop" or something?

Aq.

--
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman had affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and