[Wolves] KDE Panel

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 11:02:24 GMT 2004

 --- Lee Jordan <lists at leejordan.org.uk> wrote: >
<snip>
> Look at an app called Superkaramba and look at the
> Karamba section on
> kdelook.org. Basically the app is blank until you
> load a theme into it and
> the theme controls functionality and look, you can
> then run your own custom
> pannels and desktop apps ..... It's billed as
> interactive eye candy. MacOS
> pannels can be achived as well as RSS and Weather
> information on your
> desktop, it's a bit overkill but you could shrink
> kicker to being a pager,
> taskbar and sys tray and get a customised panel for
> lunching apps.

Oh... Yes. I installed this, it looked ok but I wasn't
over impressed, it is pretty cool though. It's like an
invisible panel with zooming MacOSX style icons.
Superkaramba and the MacOSX skin from kdelook.org as
Lee says.

I used apt in Debian to get Superkaramba so I don't
knowwhere to find it, but the skin is at

http://kdelook.org/content/show.php?content=6466

Will try to tell you more when I get back into my
Linux desktop.

Ad

=====
--