[Wolves] Wolves LUG wifi network

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 13:38:19 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 12:45, sparkes wrote:

> I am pretty sure we can rig up a laser pointer to ethernet hack but I
> cam pretty sure the westmids police hellicopters might get pissed off
> ;-)
A laser pointer? Wolverhampton wireless network community? Why not see if Joderal bank or GCHQ will help out?
Its a good project idea but I think you need to keep it in perspective
linkage via a couple of local houses.

I await the gnashing of teeth.

Heres a project idea, some of the postings are off topic and some
members would benefit from a chat rather than email. Why not set up an
LUG chat room, you could limit the amount of users at any one time so
that way both mediums would get full usage plus the added benefit of
instant communication.