[Wolves] Changing my sources.list to a local mirror

TriG carl at fr0st.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 14:28:33 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 14:23, Matthew Revell wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> I've had a look on the web but couldn't get anywhere; so, sorry for
> posting a relatively simple question in here.
>
> My Debian sources.list file is currently set up for the main debian.org
> apt repositories. I want to change the Blueyonder mirror, so I went
> ahead and removed references to http://xxx.debian.org and replaced them
> with http://www.blueyonder.co.uk

When you edit the sources list you need to know the directory that the
DEB packages are at. The reason you got a 404 error is because its going
a (effectively)
wget http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/sources.list which doesn't exist :) You
need to know the exact url for the apt-get repository at blueyonder