[Wolves] The only Linux machine on a Windows network

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 16:32:19 BST 2004

 --- Aquarius <aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org> wrote: >
Adam Sweet spoo'd forth:
> > /etc/hosts has the same dns entries as a windows
>
> I appreciate that everyone else has already solved
> this problem,
> and that I didn't understand the answer anyway, but
> I just wanna
> say: you meant /etc/resolv.conf above, right? :)

Umm yes I did, I was busy cat-ing all the relevent
files and mixed these 2 up. By the time I noticed, the
problem was solved so I didn't think it pertinent to
correct it. But good to point it out so as not to
confuse any new people following the thread.

Thanks again to everyone who helped (and corrected ;)

> Aq.

Ad

=====
--