[Wolves] feck.

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 20:57:18 BST 2004

In my mass deleting mission this afternoon I seem to
have removed init, and now linux won't boot - doh!
Suprised it didn't give me a "what you are about to do
is really stupid and will break stuff, if you are sure
type 'I never want my computer to work again' to
confirm" message, but anyway...

I'm not worried about the distro, it had nothing
valuable on it.  I'd like to upgrade to a newer
version of knoppix, with a 2.6 kernel, but, with none
of the crap knoppix gives you.  Aq has mentioned
stripped down knoppix versions, anyone know any urls?

Oh, and speaking of URLs, I found the fsck tetris
page, but no luck on lilo tetris - only ballistic for
lilo, anyone know the URL for that?

fizz