[Wolves] feck.

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Wed May 12 23:12:54 BST 2004

fizzy spoo'd forth:
> I'm not worried about the distro, it had nothing
> valuable on it.  I'd like to upgrade to a newer
> version of knoppix, with a 2.6 kernel, but, with none
> of the crap knoppix gives you.  Aq has mentioned
> stripped down knoppix versions, anyone know any urls?

There aren't any stripped Knoppices with 2.6 in them yet. Personally,
I'd go for Knoppix 3.4 with the 2.6 kernel and remove all the stuff
you don't want, but you don't seem to have a lot of success with
that :) Morphix is a good cut-down Knoppix in three or four different
configurations. Damn Small Linux and Feather Linux are super-cut-down
50MB versions, but they're not entirely Debian (which is how they
get to be so small). Seriously, try Knoppix again...

Aq.

--
 The carrot is hiding in your coat pocket.  "Don't let me be
eaten!" it begs in a pathetic, orange voice.