[Wolves] This weeks BBQ meet

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Tue May 18 19:26:10 BST 2004


> We still havent heard from everyone about finalising Dave and Kats as
> the venue. I know some had problems getting there - do you think it may
> be an idea to postpone it until another meet until we are better
> organised?
As I said initially, we don't mind either way - the offer is there but
can easily be there some other time.  Howevever, you lot just need to
come to some concensus about what you want as a group...
hang on..
group of men...
making decisions...

that's the problem! :-D

Ok, joking aside, someone just make a decision - We'll be there


> 	Jono

More information about the Wolves mailing list