[Wolves] This weeks BBQ meet

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Tue May 18 19:36:23 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 19:26, Katherine Goodwin wrote:

> hang on..
> group of men...
> making decisions...
>
> that's the problem! :-D

;-)

> Ok, joking aside, someone just make a decision - We'll be there
> whatever.

I have just remembered a promise to do something else this week as well.
So I won't be there either.  Which is bad cos I wanted to eat Kat BBQ as
it has become the stuff of legends over the last 6 months ;-)  So I
would rather it was another week, but if everyone else still wants it
this week I will just miss out and catch up next year (assuming you lot
don't but Kat and David off ;-) )

> Kat

sparkes