[Wolves] This weeks BBQ meet

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Tue May 18 22:37:59 BST 2004

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 09:45, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if I will be able to make it to the BBQ. Much as I know
> everyone is grateful for the offer, it is a little difficult for lots of
> us to get over there. I am coming back from London on Wednesday so will
> be back a little later.

How about a barbeque or something at my humble abode at some point over the
course of the summer? If the weather or my cooking ability isn't up to
scratch then the Pie Factory can serve as one of various backup plans - it's
about 5-10 minutes walk away).

I haven't received any requests for lifts for tomorrow yet. If there are any
takers at this stage your best bet is probably to drop me an e-mail with your
phone number so we can arrange something.

James