[Wolves] introduction + question

Chris Ball chris at puremorning.co.uk
Sat May 29 10:56:19 BST 2004

right, i've been a ghost on this mailing list for a little too long now, so
i've decided to at least try and join in a little if no-one minds,

hi i'm chris, i'm a staff trainer at a multi-national obesity factory that i
cannot name for legal (and embarrsament) reasons, programmer and freelance
web desinger (but isn't everybody these days :P)

so hello, work allowing i'd like to make an apperance on a wednesday night,
but as i work shifts i dunno

and my question is (i know i already put this in a mail, but i'm not sure if
anyone read so here ya go):

i've had XP on this puter to long, and now i've got my new 80 Gig hard drive
i wanna duel boot linux again, can anyone suggest a distro for me.

last time i used linux it was mandrake for a couple of years, but now i want
a challange. i was thinking debian, but i don't know if it would have any
trouble with my Nforce 2 motherboard (in fact tho' if it does it would be
more fun).

any advice/suggestions would be greatly welcomed :)

thanks alot,
chris

---