[Wolves] ADSL providers

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Tue Nov 2 07:49:22 GMT 2004

Martyn Carey wrote:
> I have to totally disagree with this.
>
> As a company we only supply demon acccounts, you get 3 ip address, quick
> mx and or domain name changes only 20:1 contention ration. They are
> slightly more expensive but you pay for what you get in this world.

Eclipse will give you up to 5 IP addresses, and have (according to
adslguide) one of the fastest connections going. (At least when I last
looked).

> I set up normlly around 1 a week and any questions are noramlly answered
> very quickly. We use vpns and bonded dsl and have never had any issues.

Perhaps you're dealing with the business side of things, while I was a
home user? Perhaps they've sorted themselves out since 2002?.

I admit I originally went with them as I wanted a good reliable service,
and was willing to pay that little extra to get it... unfortunately they
failed on a number of accounts.

David.

--
David Goodwin