[Wolves] off Topic: Mac

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 12:55:17 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 09 Nov 2004 12:40, The wise and knowledgeable chris procter
proclaimed:

> Does anyone know of a place that repairs Mac kit, my
> iBooks harddrive is on the way out (nasty clanking
> noises and the whole machine locks up when it trys to
> write to disk) and I could do with getting it fixed
> (or buy a new one if someone has a iBook they want to
> sell)

I don't normally do this but......

Hardware Associates
Michael Tu
Unit 5
Colhook Industrial Park
Petworth
West Sussex GU28 9LP

TEL: 01428 707866

Email: sales at hard-ass.co.uk

Web: www.hard-ass.co.uk

Give them a ring they can sort you out they do refurbished Mac stuff as well

Dick Turpin --->
You could have sold him one stupid!

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"