[Wolves] Plone website for WolvesLUG?

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Thu Nov 11 22:18:16 GMT 2004

Schwuk wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 18:22 +0000, Katherine Goodwin wrote:
>

>>comments?
>>

>Good luck.
>
>I had repeated requests for a CMS on the Cumbria LUG site so that people
>could contribute. When I finally did implement one (Textpattern), no-one
>(apart from myself and Russ/avantman42) contributed anything!

When I suggested a Wiki, I got a load of negative feedback from everyone
saying that it would never be updated. How is this going to be different
with Plone? I share Schwuk's view, and unless people explicitly want
something setting up, I see little point.

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer