[Wolves] Newbie

kev adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 14:23:36 GMT 2004

> I've got crossover and winex  but  they can't  run  the  only  game  I
> play championship manager and  I  haven't  figured  out  tv out under
> mandrake.

Hi Derek
yep games - probably be the main reason to dual boot for a long time to come!
I set up a laptop for my girlfriends son & he needs a dual boot windows 98
option for games.  How have you found winex games support?  When I looked at
it a while ago it seemed like most games I needed to set up would take quite
a bit of individual configuration & still have issues to be resolved?  Seemed
easier to dual boot.
kev