[Wolves] Red Hat Enterprise Server

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Mon Nov 22 12:03:13 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 20:25 +0000, sparkes wrote:
> Peter Cannon wrote:
> > Sparkes me old mucker, put Thomas Moore's Utopia down your starting to believe
> > it :-)
>
> I'm a 'starting to believe it'? did you mean you're ?   (the old usenet
> trick of undermining the arguement with minor nittpicking ;-) )

In that case... I believe you should have said "I've" not "I'm" as he
used "your
" which is a possessive form of 'you' implying ownership. Your response
would have been appropriate if he had used "you're", except that then
would have required no response on your part.

Oh, and you spelt 'argument' and 'nitpicking' wrong.

:)

/me is thoroughly enjoying this thread...

Cheers,
--
Schwuk - http://www.schwuk.com/
Cumbria LUG - http://www.cumbria.lug.org.uk/