[Wolves] List Stats

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 19:07:53 GMT 2004

Seeing as Peter hasn't run his script for a while, and the other day I had a bit of free time, I thought I'd have a crack at writing a Perl script to do the list stats. I've just cleaned up the output a bit, and the results can be seen online:

http://barbie.perldrunks.org/wolveslug/stats-2004.html

I shall try and get around to automate the updates, but for now I'll try and remember to do it by hand :)

Anything that might be worth adding or changing?

When I get some more time I want to generate some graphs based on the stats too.

Enjoy,
Barbie.

--
Barbie (@missbarbell.co.uk) | Birmingham Perl Mongers user group | http://birmingham.pm.org/