[Wolves] SMS messages

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:09:37 BST 2004

The instant messenger option is probably not suitable then.  I'll
check it out with LICQ though.

As I've stated in another post, it's been a few years since I used
instant messengers.  It's no doubt a more viable way of communicating
if you are on permanent BB - I used it on the permanent Uni network.