Wolves Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2 [Wolves] List stats

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 15:52:28 BST 2004

On Monday 06 Sep 2004 13:45, The wise and knowledgeable
h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk proclaimed:

> Please keep the stats in. It's one of the few things I understand (Well, I
> get the general drift of it!) Howard

Hi Howard

Thanks for the support, I am more than happy to continue unfortunately it
depends on the others, as your the only one to ask for them I think the
general consensus is they're not wanted.

What bits don't you understand?

I'd like to see more simple problems that everyone can help with rather that
higher level stuff that only a select few can score brownie points with.
(still feeling tetchy).

Just a bit of friendly advice, when you reply put your message under the
relevant section that you are replying too then delete all the rest that way
you wont get a flame of "trim your posts" :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"