[Wolves] Winmail.dat

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 14:55:21 BST 2004

On Tuesday 07 Sep 2004 14:42, The wise and knowledgeable Peter Evans
proclaimed:

> Using KMail 1.6.2 as part of the Kontact PIM 0.8.1 running SUSe 9.1
>
> While I'm at it has anyone else had issues with this application appearing
> to 'freeze' for a few seconds every now and then?

Hmm Your using the same as me although on a Fedora Core 2 system but that
shouldn't make any difference. I take it you are specifically referring to
the .dat file as you know thats a database file rather than a .vcf

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"