[Wolves] Winmail.dat

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 15:43:09 BST 2004

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 14:55, Peter Cannon wrote:
> Hmm Your using the same as me although on a Fedora Core 2 system but that
> shouldn't make any difference. I take it you are specifically referring to
> the .dat file as you know thats a database file rather than a .vcf

Good point, and having tried to send a .vcf from an alternate machine I can
read that with the in-built viewer.  Which leaves me wondering what was
included in the 'business card' that was sent to me.

Am I the only one that's seeing this attachment in the last mail from Howard?
--
Regards,

Pete Evans