[Wolves] non wednesday meeting

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 15:26:24 BST 2004

On Monday 20 Sep 2004 15:08, The wise and knowledgeable Jono Bacon proclaimed:

> I am not causing a ruck, but nothing was said other than a few people
> who stated they could a monday. As I say, if everyone wants to meet
> tonight, go for it, but I can't make it. As for LUG intertia, I am not
> the only person in the LUG - someone else could maybe have a go at

You are the LUG-Master? I for one look to you for support and guidance O' wise
one with flowing hair and quick wits.

> organising a meet. Everyone is welcome to organise a meet whenever they
> want to. I suggested we make it wednesday as no list had gone out,

Yep! people said they could do Mondays but as you say no one took the plunge
and raised a list!

> nothing had been arranged and no-one had really said anything other than
> confirming they can possibly do mondays.

I rest my case. everyone did as asked and said yea or nay but no one did the
next step and said OK heres a meet list for Monday.

>     Jono
>
> PS - Happy birthday for tomorrow Pete :)

Yeah I shall be 157 which makes me older than that twat on the X factor
screened Saturday just.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"