Fwd: Re: [Wolves] OT: funny websearch

kev adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 13:49:31 BST 2004

On Monday 27 Sep 2004 13:40, fizzy wrote:
> The connection is indeed necklaces.  Argos is known
> for it's fine selection of chav owned big gold
> earings, gold soverign rings and gold necklaces. The
> search is just an amusing coincidence, not really
> meant to be /that/ funny I don't think.... Unlike,
> "two blokes sat in a bar..."
Or more likely an argos web developer amusing themselves but not realising
that they'd soon be exposed on b3ta etc.  I hope the argos powers that be
have a sense of humour too.  b3ta exposed stories tend to pop up in the main
stream press fairly quickly ;~)

kev - hopefully not remotely chav like at all despite what chavscum may think
of my name - hmmmph :~p