[Wolves] Macs, Linux et al

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 08:38:15 BST 2005

On Apr 8, 2005 4:04 PM, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know that you can run Linux on a Mac using the Yellow Dog distro.
> But, can you run FreeBSD?  What about running XP on a Mac? Is it
> possible?  Just curious as I don't own one but I'm plain interested
> and being as one or two people on here have Mac's :-)))

I know its been esablished that you cant run freeBSD on ti, but what
abount another BSD, like netBSD will run on mac
(http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc/) it doesnt have as many ports as
freeBSD but still has loads.

As said before XP can only really be installed in a PC emulator kind
of thing. Though you can get office et al for mac.

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB