Puppy (Was Re: [Wolves] List)

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Wed Apr 13 10:44:13 BST 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 02:26:04AM -0700, Jono Bacon wrote:

> He is a mini long-haired daschund and he is called
> banger (as he is a sausage dog).

Cool :)

> will testify though, it is quite harrowing when you
> leave a new puppy to go to bed as they tend to cry. We
>
> Any other dog owners here other than kat, dave and
> matt?

Me. I have a scruffy mongrel called YoYo and my dad's Jack Russell, called
Poppy. Both are rescue dogs from Brighton. Poppy was found in Wild Park not
far from Sussex Uni. YoYo was rescued twice. Once from irresponsible crusties[*]
and once from my exes even more irresponsible cousin.

As for leaving the pup on his own, do a google for "owner separation anxiety",
which iirc, is what it's called. But yes, it is heart wrenching to hear them
cry :/
Ours chewed the floor when we lived in Brighton but a few months later they
settled. Now they are really chilled.

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic